Higuain: I want to apologize to my teammates. The referee knows what I said

Higuain: I want to apologize to my teammates. The referee knows what I said. In the early morning of November 12th, Beijing time, Juventus defeated AC Milan 2-0 away. Higuain, who missed the penalty and was sent off by the red card, was interviewed by Italian Sky Sports after the game. I have to apologize to my teammates, coaches, fans and referees. The referee knows what I said to
custom mlb jerseys
him. At the same time, the referee should understand my mood at the time. Higuain said. "I shouldn't have reacted like this. I apologize for it and take responsibility." ” "When you play against the old club, it
cheap mlb jerseys
feels very different from the past. I will take responsibility. I know that this kind of thing must not happen again, but at that time we are falling behind. We are not robots, players are people, we are all have feelings." "I was wrong, I apologize, I hope that this will not happen again. I was originally a very rich person and player, so sometimes it is difficult for me to control my emotions. You can know me when you look at my face." Good mood." "I know this is not a good example for children, but we are
cheap nfl jerseys
not robots, I know that I am wrong, but the referee should also be aware of our situation at the time, a little more understanding. As the coach said, I put too many things in my heart. I know that I have to control my emotions better and learn to be more calm." After the game, many Juventus players said in the media interview that Higuain would not be severely punished. The small smoker said: "I have a very good relationship with them. I am very happy to see them coming over with the Milan players. They know that the players are emotional, but they are wrong, I can only apologize." When asked why he was so popular with Juventus players and fans, Higuain said: "This question should not be asked, I played for Juventus, everyone knows that I won the championship there, and I paid everything for the team. It was not my decision to leave, it was the decision of others, and then Milan wanted to sign me, I came." "I think the Juventus player's reaction tonight proves that I was there to be
cheap nhl jerseys
loved by people." Higuain also talked about his own penalty. He said: "Shichinsny moved first, so he rushed. I thought the ball would still be in after it was touched. It was a beautiful save. Only the penalty point. The talent of the ball may miss the penalty, so after the game, I should not be the free thrower. It is pure after the event." "I took on this responsibility, I feel that I can be penalized, so I am
cheap nba jerseys
on. I think the team still has to look up anyway, because we are doing well against this powerful Juventus. ”

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Sina Sports News almost joined Jiangsu Suning

C Ronaldo shattered a big curse! Come with 1-0 33 years old and take out the 23-year-old skill pack

God-style stop the ball! Real Madrid is going to give him a victory for Solari